German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it woudl be fun to see what everyone has done for their pups' birthdays!! This last year was the first one I have gone all out on..

Spoiled birthday boy... dinner was 4 cheeseburgers stacked high with mashed potato "frosting" and 3 sweet potato fries because he turned 3. He got one bully stick for a snack then dessert was a puppy cupcake and birthday ice cream from the doggy bakery and he got to go to Petland to pick out 2 toys... I'm sure he will sleep well tonight! Happy Birthday to Commander Charlie Titan, the best furry son I could ask for :)

Let's hear what else everyone has done.. pictures are very very welcome! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I normally do a special dinner for birthdays, so I make a "cake" of wet food/treats/raw meat. They also get to do fun things that they like

They do get a present, usually a new toy :) For their first birthdays they really get spoilt rotten, the others they still get spoilt but not as much ;)

Photos from Delgado's first birthday are in this thread

http://www.germanshepherds.com/foru...-day/210706-happy-first-birthday-delgado.html

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was awesome! I love hearing about how others spoil their babies. My BF laughed at me when I told him what I had done for him. Haha.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Nothing really special ... a toy or two, a trip to Baskin Robbins for ice cream, a piece of cake ... that's all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Its been awhile since i had a baby to spoil on his birthday, i will post picture of his next year. but this year my sister had a huge birthday BBQ for her Dane/Weim boy who turned 1. All the dogs in the family were invited for hot dogs, burgers, cake, and endless play time for the day. It was slightly over the top but my sister will spare no expense when it comes to her boy!

A few pictures from Ruxin's birthday...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts