Yah! Go Wolfie. I'm right there with ya boy.:happyboogie::thumbup:

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Have one on me.:toasting:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
HAHAHA!!! I SO want to get GB Packer outfits for my clowns. This picture is hilarious! And Wolfie is so cute/pretty, Im not sure if he's cuter or prettier, but he sure is both!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Great picture. Sorry, but I'm not a Pats fan, but I don't think I'd want to argue the point with Wolfie!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Same here!! Wolfie looks like he needs a beer though
Wolfie was thinking that his Bruins jersey is more comfy. :D

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHAHA!!! I SO want to get GB Packer outfits for my clowns. This picture is hilarious! And Wolfie is so cute/pretty, Im not sure if he's cuter or prettier, but he sure is both!
Thank you! I think that Wolfie was going for the don't mess with me look in this picture. LOL

·
Registered
420 Posts
If the Jets keeping threatening to take Welker out during the game, maybe you could send Wolfie after them? From the look on his face, I am sure he would know exactly what to do;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thats a terrific picture. Wolfie cracks me up.
That expression...its almost like he's thinking
"Yea...I look good..."

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Great picture, great dog, great shirt, great TEAM!!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
He looks great in his team shirt, all though I think he would look better in a Chicago Bears jersey :rolleyes: just saying.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I bet Wolfie would make a great QB for any team. Maybe he could play for the Ravens next year - if the money was right? God knows we need the help.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Haha woot! Go Wolfie! He's so adorable. I'll have to post a pic of Zeb in his Bucs jersey some time! They could watch the game together haha!. :popcorn: What a sight that would be!

·
Registered
31,978 Posts
I am not a Jets fan. But today I am.

I HATE Bill Belicheck from his days in Cleveland. So I am anit-patriots sorry.

I hope that isn't too negative, and I did not offend any newbies.

Anyhow, watching the game here at mom's.

·
Registered
31,978 Posts
Even Cleveland beat the Patriots this year. I am not surprised how this one ended. Elated, yes! Surprised, no.

I think where they lost the game was that idiotic play where they tried a fake punt on their own side of the field prior to the half. I really think that did it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts