German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my dog Kennya she has 1y 2mo old she's a committed Sailor Dog and I'm curious to know if she's a mix of German Sheperd with other breed since I noticed she doesn't have low back, her tail it's very long compared with other dogs of the same breed... just to clarify I'm not complaning about my dog, I'm very happy with her I'm just curious if anyone knows about German Sheperd breeds that's all, thank you

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Best of luck with her, regardless and that’s a great name for a female

I put my Kenya down at 10.5 y/o a little over one year ago. Your post creates a lot of recall - for me.

Here she is at about three. She was gorgeous, sweet and quirky.

Her sister, Jordi, was far more serious. Regrettably, I had to put her down in May, of this year, a little over 11.5 y/o.

In a different home, Kenya used to watch me leave for wherever every day.

Siding Property Home Roof House

This was her sister, Jordi, at about the same age:

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Best of luck with her, regardless and that’s a great name for a female

I put my Kenya down at 10.5 y/o a little over one year ago. Your post creates a lot of recall - for me.

Here she is at about three. She was gorgeous, sweet and quirky.

Her sister, Jordi, was far more serious. Regrettably, I had to put her down in May, of this year, a little over 11.5 y/o.

In a different home, Kenya used to watch me leave for wherever every day.
Thank you and sorry for your lost...
:cry:

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Kennya is a lovely GSD with an adventurous streak, I see. Do you take her out fishing on the boat, too?

·
Administrator
9,814 Posts
A friend of a friend has a female GSD who gives birth :)
according to him:
mother short haired + father long haired = Kennya
both coat types have a range. despite Kennya’s coat being shorter than many long haired shepherds you may see, she does appear to be a long coat. the truth is in her ear feathering. she’s a pretty girl...enjoying life!

Reactions: Shadow Shep
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.