German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
Rocky
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am still getting the hang of posting replies without quotes. Love all these pictures! Max, Zeppelin,Charlie,Samson,Bruce, Terri and all the others look like they are having a terrific time. Especially the action shot catching snow. What IS it with catching snowballs?? Rocky will just chase them and catch them over and over and over. It’s great to be able to tire him out quickly. Snow (yay) + Ball (yay yay) = snowball. ?

· Registered
8,091 Posts
We just got back form a great hour hike down the ravine. Lots of running up and down the sides, they probably went 3X as far as I did. Only two inches of snow on the ground but they love it; first sunny day in at least a week too.

Didn't see any wildlife but lots of smells to sniff and Rogan liked running around in the stream. Came back, dogs had a nap while I ate some homemade banana bread hot out of the oven with tea and then back out for some fetch with their new balls and then Rogan had to point out his flirt pole on the porch so out on the lawn again for 10 or 15 minutes more.

Tiring these dogs out is tiring :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts