German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No idea what breed this other dog is. But he's wicked fast! Dusty was running circles around Leo. Lol. But They played well. So I am happy.

Though I did notice one thing, dusty lets Leo sniff him (all over) as much as Leo wants. But when dusty goes towards Leo's rear, he doesn't like it. He doesn't bark or growl, just runs away or turns. He's done this to other pups n dogs before too. I'm not sure if this is correct on Leo's part, or how (if) I can do anything.

Thoughts?

Leo is 3 months now.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1364649397.631496.jpg

Nitika and Leo

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
My oldest dog..female non gsd will allow only a very short sniff of her butt. If the other dog is to focused on her butt or tries to mount her she will sit down first, if they don't get the point she will correct them. Out of all 3 of mine, she is the only one that does this, but I have never seen her get attacked or growled at, where as the other two do allow this and sometimes it causes problems.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pugle - lol that's a cute name
Maybe it's just a personality thing that Leo doesn't like it. I guess.

At least he plays well. I do have to work on his "obeying with distractions" though. He doesn't listen or even acknowledge my presence lol.

Nitika and Leo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts