German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is more of an FYI - for those of you like to eat out with your dogs. Yesterday my kids took Dexter and I to a new place called the lazy dog. Not just dog friendly ( patio) but also brings out bowls of water and a menu for dogs. Choice of chicken and white/brown rice or hamburger and white/brown rice. Good wine, good food. Even met a few people and exchanged numbers to meetup at dog training. They have several locations. Cerritos, brea, Huntington Beach Westminster, orange, irvine, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diego, temecula, Thousand Oaks,Torrance , West Covina and more locations

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
We love taking our dog out to lunch! Ask these owners to look into opening a place in the Bay Area.

Our favorite place is Forge in the Forest in Carmel. They have bowls, a nice doggie menu and a lovely patio dedicated to the dogs.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
LOL I had just found out about this place and was going to go there on my bday next week with my pup... Though at the Temecula location, LA is an hour drive and I'd rather not deal with the traffic. :p

·
Registered
280 Posts
That sounds amazing! I am always so jealous of how dog friendly California seems with your nice restaurants and dog beaches! Definitely not like that in Houston. I guess we might have to take a trip out there some time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts