German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the weather gets above 75 degrees, we choose to stay in the shelter of our air conditioned house! I decided to play around with the camera and get a few pictures while we're hiding out from the sun. Trent was a good sport...mostly!

Break time!

Back to trying to get a nice picture

REALLY having fun with black and white conversions

Can't decide which I like better

Once it got cooler we sat out front for a bit -

oh the neck scruff

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Handsome fella. Of the two you said you can't decide which you like better...I like the one on the right...in b&w. Great shot.
The one on the right.
All great.
Thank you both so much :) I was trying to decide between the pair in black/white and the pair in color, and decided to just post them both. I'm bad with decisions! I really like converting to black and white though.

These are gorgeous!!!!!
Thanks!! Really happy you think so :D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I love your shots! Trent as always is the perfect model and YOU! are an amazing shot snapper!

75 degrees is no reason to be hiding out in the AC! c:

Here at 108 we still go for an hour long walk in the evening..hehe!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Very nice looking dog. Great pictures ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Love the pictures!
Every inspiring :)

Between the b&w and the color, I really like the color (well I love both but the feel of the colors ) but you would almost have to have ' the perfect spot with the right colors ' kind of deal where the b/w seems to be a little more versatile.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks so much everyone!! I really appreciate the comments :)

I love your shots! Trent as always is the perfect model and YOU! are an amazing shot snapper!

75 degrees is no reason to be hiding out in the AC! c:

Here at 108 we still go for an hour long walk in the evening..hehe!
Thank you so much! LOL and you can really tell I am an Oregonian born and bred... 80 degrees and we call it a heat wave :D I cannot even imagine what 108 degrees would feel like!!

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
LOL you ARE spoiled.....supposed to be in the 90s and muggy here later this week.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL you ARE spoiled.....supposed to be in the 90s and muggy here later this week.
I know, I know :rofl: Trent and I are both wimps in "hot" weather. Can't be helped, we'll just have to live here in the Pacific Northwest for the rest of our lives. Or maybe Alaska :p

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Great pictures! I really love the angles. :) Wish I had such gorgeous places to photograph my pup! Though might have a chance in the fall, hoping to get up to Oregon again to do some yurt camping. :D

I'm a spoiled weather baby too... I live right on the SoCal coast and all this week it's only been in the 60's and usually it's 60-70's all year round here. I can't deal with heat or humidity anymore, lol. In fact I had a really tough time when we were in Oregon last June, it was only in the 60's but so much more humid then I'm used to(which is almost none since I live in a mostly desert climate)... I was sweating and panting on our hikes, LOL. I'm such a wimp now in hot or cold! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts