German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Very cute. We have a mirror facing our stairs going from the second to first floor. Abby likes to sit/lie at the top of the stairs and admire herself.
Your video is a real keeper!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That is adorable!! LOL!

·
Registered
319 Posts
omg :spittingcoffee: so funny

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
:rofl: That is soooooooooooo funny!!! I love the way she goes out in the hall to find the dog ... smart girl!!!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
:spittingcoffee: that was so funny. what a silly girl.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
That was so funny!

When Shasta sees my husband inside the house through the window, she runs around the corner of the house to see if he's behind the wall...dogs are silly!

·
Registered
349 Posts
:rofl:
I don't know what made me laugh more, Layla or your laughing!

Then when Layla started to bark, Chance who is lying at my feet jumped out and started barking with his head spinning around like the girl in the Exorcist movie wanting to know where the other dog was at.

Too funny!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Enjoyed your video so much, laughing is good medicine, thanks for sharing.

:laugh::thumbup:

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
You ought to share it on YOU TUBE!!!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
oh that is tooooo funny! The part where she left the room to look 'behind' the mirror cracked me up..

Once my husband had a deer head stuffed,,,he brought it home, hung it up on a wall, the dogs were SOOO interested in what the heck it was, and would go in the other room , I guess to look for the rest of it's body LOL

·
Registered
475 Posts
That is so cute. Clever girl looked like she was even trying to look behind and to the side of the dresser, you could see her mind ticking over. Thanks for sharing. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts