Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color: Brown
Weight: 75

Pen 100 7773

German Shepherd Dog: An adoptable dog in Lawrenceville, GA

Gwinnett County Animal Control and Welfare, Lawrenceville, GA

• 770-339-3200
  • Email Gwinnett County Animal Control and Welfare
IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN ASSESS THIS BOY FOR ME!!!!!!!!! I am very interested, but they do not take contact information over the phone????? You actually have to go there! There is another male across the pen from him too.
:help: Must be good with other dogs and kids! Please contact me by PM if you can help assess this guy. If he assess well I may be able to foster him.

http://photocache.petfinder.com/fotos/GA357/GA357.17951339-1-pn.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Another gorgeous Georgia boy - many nice GSD's pass through this shelter, I always recognize it because it looks so clean......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Another gorgeous Georgia boy - many nice GSD's pass through this shelter, I always recognize it because it looks so clean......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:
I agree!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone PLEASE assess this boy????? I can foster him depending on the assessment and would need a GA rescue to pull for us!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whitedog,
Thank you - One of our members from our rescue mentioned them too as a possible avenue to help with assessing but she was unable to give me a name or info over the phone she was dealing with a medical issue with a dog herself. I am willing to drive if need be. Someone, if you can get out there, PM please!

·
Registered
470 Posts
We are all set to receive this handsome boy on Sunday! He is hw +... no big surprise but from what my partner has told me, he is one of the loveliest gsds to come thru Gwinnett County.

If you guys want to watch for his bios and stories, please feel free to watch our facebook page. You can search us under Southeast German Shepherd Rescue.

Also, in case you guys were wondering about the boy across the way from him ~ he was adopted and is also safe! They came in as strays together :)

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Thanks for your help.

He as a stray............. :eek: Would have loved him to show up at our door. ;) We always seem to have non GSDs stray by, maybe a good thing though. :) He is awesome ! :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I know ~ can you believe it??? LOL I am so excited bc we are actually getting him on Friday, now!!! Our transporters and partners in GA are AMAZING and I feel so thankful to Ron, Gale, Carla, and Deana!!! Also, we pulled another gorgeous young gsd from a different GA shelter and they are coming to Raleigh together so it is going to be big Friday for us :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts