German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazie #95 -

"Hi. My name is Mazie and I'm a beautiful german shepherd girl. I know you can't tell that from my pictures though. I'm a little bit scared right now cause my owner brought me up here and dumped me while nobody was looking. So I don't really trust people yet. Just give me a few days and maybe I'll feel better." Why pay hundreds of dollars for a pet at a store, when you can save a life by adopting a homeless pet?

Adoption Fee: $95.00
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10987230

Anderson Humane Society
Lawrenceburg, KY
(502) 839-8339
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Poor baby, she is a beauty. Just breaks my heart.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Pull and transport help offered....can anyone take this pretty girl??

·
Registered
506 Posts
Any news on this girl? Mazie's PF listing is still active...

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Mazie, Pretty girl, I don't know why know one wants you. If I didn't have 3 females already you would be on your way here.

Someone please help Mazie..

·
Registered
4,972 Posts

"Hi. My name is Mazie and I'm a beautiful german shepherd girl. When I first got here, I was so scared that I was mean to everybody. Somebody had left me in the kennel overnight and I was terrified when they all got here the next day. But they've been working with me and I'm actually a pretty nice girl now. I'm a good watchdog and I'll always bark to let you know somebody's here. I'll need somebody willing to give me some time and patience cause I'm a little a little distrusting of new people." Thank you to an anonymous donor, who sponsored a portion of Mazie's adoption fee. Now she can go home at a reduced rate! Why pay hundreds of dollars for a pet at a store, when you can save a life by adopting a homeless pet? Adoption fee for dogs is only $95 and adoption fee for cats is only $75, and that INCLUDES the spay/neuter and vaccinations! That's like paying for the veterinary fees and getting the pet for FREE! You can find the link to our adoption application at the bottom of this page.

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
There are also (4) 4 month old pups and anothe F OTI at the same shelter. I just posted them in their own threads.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
good luck sweet girl...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts