German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Gah! She is absolutely STUNNING!!!
I have a 4 month old, male White Shepherd. My parents think he looks more like a white lab when his ears aren't standing up. But when his ears are up...whew! I think White Shepherds just command attention.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's a boy, but its ok. Lol. I know 'those parts' aren't in any photos and the name flower can be deceiving.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We hiked at a lake in arizona, but today actually we hiked first creek at red Rock ( just past the loop) and it ends at a waterfall/pool. I'll post pics later but we stayed for about an hour to swim and such. Fabulous time!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
So pretty!!!! In that last picture, he looks EXACTLY like my boy.

Fleury? Named after Marc Andre Fleury?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
first creek pics

I'm pretty sure the above is him saying "I am over taking pictures, let me swim already!"

Beautiful hike though. Definitely worth a trek through the desert.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Beautiful, I love seeing photos of happy dogs :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Beautiful pictures! It looks like a lot of fun :laugh:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Go Pens! Your boy just looks so handsome! Breeder or rescue, if you don't mind my asking?
Breeder, Surefire Shepherds. His dad is Regalwise Hero. So far, we couldn't be happier with him. Well, mostly, he's been a little bit of a butt head as of late since he's hit his teen stage. Our trainer said he's brave and stubborn.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's pretty good off leash, horse/burrow poo and rabbits seem to be the two things that will get him wandering. Herr's a pic of me on the same hike practicing his recall as he was headed towards some fresh burrow poo (and I don't like those kisses later)

Let me know if you really want to go. There are so great hikes around the area. We go regularly and you are welcome to join us!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Lots of UKC in the first several generations. If there's ANY connection, probably won't be in the first 10 generations. Your dog is absolutely stunning, though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts