German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With today being my last day of vacation, I decided to take Pimg on a hike at a new park we've never been to. Cool Creek Park in Carmel, IN. Enjoy the pics!

Practicing our agility perch!

I think this might be the best pic I've ever taken of Pimg- I love it!

We even got to see Einstein reincarnated as a tree! See him?

How about now?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Looks like you both had fun! Nice pictures.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
great pictures! I like the first one and the head shot looking at the duck:)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Great pictures! Pimg is so handsome. I love the one of the back of his head looking at the ducks.

Are you framing the last one?

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Yes, we had a lot of fun hiking around there, though Pimg really dislikes the constant pictures. She'd much rather just walk around uninterrupted.

Veronica- Yes, I will surely frame the last on of her. :)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Loved the pictures of Pimg on her hike she is a beautiful girl. The picture in the tree was cool! :)

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Gorgeous!

I love, love, love the one of her on the branch.. :wub:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great pictures! Pimg is so handsome. I love the one of the back of his head looking at the ducks.

Are you framing the last one?
I like that one too ... I love 'between the ears' shots.

But the one of her on the branch, that's a great angle!

And Einstein ... hilarious!!! How in the world did you notice that?? You could probably get the Enquirer or one of those rags to pay you for that!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like the one between the ears looking at the ducks. I would have had 1 reallllly cold and soaking wet GSD if that were my pup!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm surprised so many like that "between the ears" shot! In my head, I really liked the concept- but I didn't think it turned out how I was expecting. I don't really prefer it but am glad everyone is liking it!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And Einstein ... hilarious!!! How in the world did you notice that?? You could probably get the Enquirer or one of those rags to pay you for that!!
I was sitting on a bench in the park. There was a stream in front of me, and on the other side of the stream was this tree. Here is the original, with my camera zoomed as close as possible (which, this camera doesn't have a great zoom). Don't know how I noticed it, I guess it just happened to catch my eyes! I thought it was super cool! ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
That last picture looks scary. I would be scared seeing a face on a tree out of no where lol. I wish they had a park where you can hike in Houston. Was he trying to get the duck lol?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm surprised so many like that "between the ears" shot! In my head, I really liked the concept- but I didn't think it turned out how I was expecting. I don't really prefer it but am glad everyone is liking it!
To me the between the ears/back of the head shots seem to peer into their thoughts. I have some of my bunnies too. :wub:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
470 Posts
Beautiful Photos. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You're welcome! Thanks for the comment!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I used to go on those trails all the time! I grew up literally right across that highway! :) Great pics!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts