German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Utah County, Utah. I'm searching all over for a vet that does laparoscopic spay, but not having any luck. Is there anyone else in Utah that may know? I found a website to do a search for lap spay but they all show up everywhere but Utah. I think that's kind of strange.

If anyone knows, please help. Thanks!
My personal secretary!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,653 Posts
hi, i hope you don’t mind the update to your header to better reflect what you’re in search of.

i believe vets have to be certified in order to perform this procedure, perhaps, even if it’s in another state, you could contact a hospital that does them and get a referral or contact info for the registry?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi, i hope you don’t mind the update to your header to better reflect what you’re in search of.

i believe vets have to be certified in order to perform this procedure, perhaps, even if it’s in another state, you could contact a hospital that does them and get a referral or contact info for the registry?
That is something I have not thought of thanks! And the topic change is for the better!

·
Registered
212 Posts

I just did a quick search around, sorry if they aren't super close (not sure about Utah!). I'm not in Utah so don't know personally these vets just to be clear!! I'm pretty lucky my local vet offers lap spays, otherwise it would be 3 hours + for me for other options. Good luck!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I just did a quick search around, sorry if they aren't super close (not sure about Utah!). I'm not in Utah so don't know personally these vets just to be clear!! I'm pretty lucky my local vet offers lap spays, otherwise it would be 3 hours + for me for other options. Good luck!
I've got an initial exam visit with this location you found, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts