German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG! love this company! Just bought Meka am 8" tugNToss for her 20 month birthday today and within a few hours she had already torn off 1/2 the handle :cry: So I called the company to ask about their policy and what's a better toy for my dog. OMG -- Rob and Amanda are the nicest customer service people I have ever dealt with on a consumer level. They told me to keep what I have and they'd send me a replacement item. so Amanda is shipping me the PushNPlay ball which is hard plastic. WOW! I think that's very cool of them.....just wanted to share my HAPPY MONDAY experience :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
wow you RARELY see that in companies... might have to try out a few of their products <spoiling mr. man>

·
Registered
66 Posts
I always like to hear about businesses like this that care about their products and customers:)! I will be checking out their website.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
I had similar experience with Cafepress. I ordered a t-shirt and it ran really small. They told me to keep the one I had, and sent me out another in a larger size.
I can't imagine if all companies replaced toys, they would struggle to stay in business!!
Bird toys are made to be destroyed, many only last a few hours or a day! When I worked at a bird store we only kept the durable safe ones in stock, even then the birds could kill them pretty fast.

·
Registered
164 Posts
OMG! love this company! Just bought Meka am 8" tugNToss for her 20 month birthday today and within a few hours she had already torn off 1/2 the handle :cry: So I called the company to ask about their policy and what's a better toy for my dog. OMG -- Rob and Amanda are the nicest customer service people I have ever dealt with on a consumer level. They told me to keep what I have and they'd send me a replacement item. so Amanda is shipping me the PushNPlay ball which is hard plastic. WOW! I think that's very cool of them.....just wanted to share my HAPPY MONDAY experience :)
LOL i love it... her 20 month birthday, too cute! Thats great! Ill have to check them out, i have been wanting to look at some toys to order for Christmas for the doggies stocking.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got the push n play....let me know what you thin when you get it!
Do you like it the push n play ball? I was worried that Meka won't be able to pick it up since it's hard plastic. Thought it might bore her, but on the other hand she can push it around and play. Meka loves to play with the lemons that fall from or tree. She runs around with them in her mouth , toses them in the air and plays what looks like soccer with them ---- oh but once they break open...forget it she gets a new one. It's so cute to watch her play.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts