German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out to the beach on Kratos' 14 week birthday party and took some shots of him. Everyone says he's so well behaved in public (he only licks and doesn't chew on people.). Though he can offend people with his "oh hi. lick" and then walk away and look at something else. He's not terribly interested in 'making friends'.

Anyways! Onto the pictures:

All ready to go!

Are those the car keys?!

On a rather large rock he kept trying to jump off of.

He smelt someone's hot dogs on a fire and wanted them SO bad.

Back at home playing with his tennis ball

Feinting out hubby before he tore off with the ball in his mouth.

I'm coming mom!

After we got home, he's tired.

Pooped puppy.

Please note: We had more pictures but my husband doesn't like me posting pictures of him on the internet. Sooo those aren't up. You just get random shots of Hubby body parts.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love his ears! They can't decide which direction to go :) Hes so cute!

Hows he do with the cats? We also have two cats and ferrets, but so far the cats hate the new pup and he just wants to play with them haha

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he thinks the cats are his pals and thus he must bite/chew/chase/eat/hump/lick/maul/you name it them. Poor cats. So if he gets too much for them I usually will seperate them for a while to give the cats a break.

I will admit my older one Chrono is far more friendly with him and will even be caught grooming Kratos, if Kratos isn't super land-sharky. However Sylvanas wants nothing to do with the dog and can be heard hissing and giving him a what for.

As for the ferret he tries to bite the ferret. So when Havoc is out, Kratos goes away for a nap in his kennel. Hubby is hoping once Kratos is less bitey that they'll get along but I doubt it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts