German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not looking for a pup anytime soon, but I was wondering. What do you guys think of Kraftwerk k9 and their prices?

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Their prices are very high. No personal experience but understand the dogs are nice

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
personally, no:)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm not looking for a pup anytime soon, but I was wondering. What do you guys think of Kraftwerk k9 and their prices?
I have a Kraftwerk female, and personally I say no. :)
You can purchase a GSD that is equal or better quality for about 1/2 the cost. I recommend Schraderhaus (also located in Washington State). Breeder is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about Kraftwerk (I have included a link to Schraderhaus below)...good luck!!

http://www.schraderhausk9.com/

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
42 Posts
I own two Kraftwerks GSD's...a 13 month old female and an 8 month old male.
My wife had been in contact with the owner for several years before we purchased the first one and we went out to the facility to meet the pups and bring the first one home. I have had several post purchase conversations with the owner, although he can be hard to get to at times. His office staff can be hard to deal with.
They are both terrific dogs, energetic, smart, loving and very athletic. Both dogs were sired by Karlo, a magnificent dog whom we met during our visit.

Are these dogs any "better" than other GSD's? Probably not, but we are very happy with our purchases and would not hesitate to buy another if the occasion were to arise.

I would also be glad to provide more info if you would like.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice, I to thought they were pricey.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts