German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I don't post much but enjoy reading!

I attempted to 'stack' Kofi today :laugh: Not very professional but would be interested in what you guys think of him. He is 12 months old and my baby. :wub:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he's gorgeous! And so is that scenery, where is it?
Thank you! He is my first working line shepherd and I am totally converted.:) We live in the mountains in central Italy, I am from the UK originally but the dogs and I moved here 5 months ago, they are in heaven! :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Good Lookin dog. And I'd love to see more pictures of Italy

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Very handsome pup!

As for stacking; usually it's done on flat ground and short terrain (so that you can see the feet) Other than that, he looks good, nice free stack!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
great looking dog, and as others have mentioned beautiful scenary....

·
Registered
338 Posts
Kofi is gorgeous! He has a beautiful face and I love his colouring :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
oh he is just lovely!!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
A rather stretched young male with flat withers, good topline, but his croup is a bit short and steep (not bad). Good angulation front and rear though his upper arm should be longer. Good pasterns and OK feet. He looks to be in good condition.

Beautiful scenery!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A rather stretched young male with flat withers, good topline, but his croup is a bit short and steep (not bad). Good angulation front and rear though his upper arm should be longer. Good pasterns and OK feet. He looks to be in good condition.

Beautiful scenery!!

Thank you for the critique, I don't know what a lot of it means but will try and look it up. :laugh: I am pleased with the way he is turning out, his grandad is Zidane Vom Haus Sevens who I think is an great working dog but not all that to look at, so I am pleased that Kofi has inherited more from his mums side! :wub:

Thank you for all the nice comments. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts