Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kodiak vom Steppenwolf Bach

Czech/DDR working lines
Solid black
69 pounds
Intact

I know these stack attempts are awful, but they were the best I could do, lol. Also, he is wearing a black fabric doggie diaper cause he is naughty and likes to mark in the house :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Very interesting :). I'd like to see other peoples' opinions as well though.

Personally, I think his ears are either correct or maybe large, and his tail may be a little short? He could probably look more masculine, but I also think he tends to look more masculine in person than in pictures. Thoughts?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have not read the articles on head of a gsd. But my main concern while buying my pup were croup, back, and rear angulation. So i read the articles on croup, back, withers, and over angulation.

·
Registered
368 Posts
a little hard to see in those images, however

small male of dog of good height to length proportions, nice head, good topline where the withers should be higher, good length and lay of croup, good angulation in the front but ther upper arm should be longer and less steep, good long under chest, good rear angulation with firm hocks, correct length of tail

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!
I'm not super interested in showing him conformation; I'm planning on training him in AKC Rally Obedience and possibly eventually schutzhund and/or agility, but how well do you think he would do in conformation?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts