German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it but Koda turns 10 on Thursday! Seems like just yesterday we were driving home with the little fuzzball. It's been a decade of ups and downs but Koda has been by my side through it all. Koda has been my heartdog for sure. She's still going strong and I hope that we have many more years together. Happy Birthday Bug!

P.S. I will get updated pictures today :wink2:

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
The day we brought her home and this morning:wub:

P.s. posting this from my phone and can't figure out how to rotate the bottom one :eyeroll:

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Use Tapatalk from the App Store to post here from your phone. Super easy to post pics and they always post with the correct orientation.
I tried the app for a bit and absolutely HATED the interface unfortunately. Could never figure out how get it to work properly. Honestly it's so rare that I post pictures that I can't justify the app taking up space on my phone lol

Registered
Aw, so pretty. She looks great. Tessa is 8.5 years, it's hard to believe how time flies.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Well Koda had a good birthday! She got some treats and a new toy. Will upload some pictures from my camera to the computer tonight or tomorrow and post them. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts