German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it but Koda turns 10 on Thursday! Seems like just yesterday we were driving home with the little fuzzball. It's been a decade of ups and downs but Koda has been by my side through it all. Koda has been my heartdog for sure. She's still going strong and I hope that we have many more years together. Happy Birthday Bug!

P.S. I will get updated pictures today :wink2:

·
Registered
587 Posts
The day we brought her home and this morning:wub:

P.s. posting this from my phone and can't figure out how to rotate the bottom one :eyeroll:

Use Tapatalk from the App Store to post here from your phone. Super easy to post pics and they always post with the correct orientation.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Use Tapatalk from the App Store to post here from your phone. Super easy to post pics and they always post with the correct orientation.
I tried the app for a bit and absolutely HATED the interface unfortunately. Could never figure out how get it to work properly. Honestly it's so rare that I post pictures that I can't justify the app taking up space on my phone lol

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Aw, so pretty. She looks great. Tessa is 8.5 years, it's hard to believe how time flies.

Reactions: Koda'sMom

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Koda had a good birthday! She got some treats and a new toy. Will upload some pictures from my camera to the computer tonight or tomorrow and post them. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts