German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the longest time we could not get Koda to understand that she had to potty outside. We took her out every. Time she whined if she didn't lofty she went to the kennel for awhile and back out. She would seem to understand and then all the sudden she would go back to having accidents. So because of that we always kept her in the kitchen. She could see us while we were in the living room but we didn't want her to have accidents elsewhere in the house. So on to my bragging/ realization moment, i decided the other day to allow her to roam around the house though i watched her very closely. And low and behold she went to the backdoor and plopped down and stared at me so i took her out and she did her business and came back in. Its like she knew but because she couldn't go to the door to tell us she would just go in the kitchen. Its been about a week since we let her have free run of the house and zero accidents. Its a lot easier to love a dog that's not using your home as her giant toilet.hahaha. now if only we could get the jumping and mouthing to subside.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.