German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10746413

HI... I AM MIMI . I AM A GORGEOUS BLACK AND TAN GERMAN SHEPARD DOG. I AM EIGHT YEARS YOUNG AND FULL OF LIFE. I AM HERE WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD BABIES. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SEPARATED AND WE ARE HAVE A HARD TIME. aLL 3 OF US HAVE SPENT OUR LIVES ON CHAINS AND I WANT BETTER FOR MY CHILDREN SO THEY KNOW THE LOVE OF A HOME WHERE THEY ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF. i AHVE MANY GREAT YEARS AHEAD OF ME SO PLEASE COME AND VISIT ME.
ALL DOGS OVER 6 MONTHS OF AGE WILL BE SPAYED/NEUTERED BEFORE GOING TO THEIR NEW HOMES. IF THE PUPPIES ARE UNDER 6 MONTHS OLD WE DO REQUIRE A $40.00 DEPOSIT THAT IS REFUNDED WHEN WE HAVE VERIFICATION OF STERILIZATION. ALL DOGS/PUPPIES HAVE RECEIVED A DA2PPv VACCINATION AND A DEWORMING.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very pretty girl.
Info about her mix son removed by Admin.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
How sad!! Someone please call about her and her babies and see how much time they have left!! This is ridiculous- life on a chain and then all sent to the shelter!!

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Is there anyone close that can go and take better pics of her???

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I can donate to an approved rescue to help with her expenses.

Please send me a PM if help id=s needed.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
any hope?

Originally Posted By: Wisc.Tigerhttp://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10746413

HI... I AM MIMI . I AM A GORGEOUS BLACK AND TAN GERMAN SHEPARD DOG. I AM EIGHT YEARS YOUNG AND FULL OF LIFE. I AM HERE WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD BABIES. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SEPARATED AND WE ARE HAVE A HARD TIME. aLL 3 OF US HAVE SPENT OUR LIVES ON CHAINS AND I WANT BETTER FOR MY CHILDREN SO THEY KNOW THE LOVE OF A HOME WHERE THEY ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF. i AHVE MANY GREAT YEARS AHEAD OF ME SO PLEASE COME AND VISIT ME.
ALL DOGS OVER 6 MONTHS OF AGE WILL BE SPAYED/NEUTERED BEFORE GOING TO THEIR NEW HOMES. IF THE PUPPIES ARE UNDER 6 MONTHS OLD WE DO REQUIRE A $40.00 DEPOSIT THAT IS REFUNDED WHEN WE HAVE VERIFICATION OF STERILIZATION. ALL DOGS/PUPPIES HAVE RECEIVED A DA2PPv VACCINATION AND A DEWORMING.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
She was picked up this morning and is safe.. From what I've read, she'll probably live out her life with her rescuer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts