German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I thought I might open thread here and post pics. Kira is 15 weeks and 2 days today. As well I'm putting pic of her day we got her.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Yup, she will be nice one ?
I sooooo love look in her eyes
She LOVES my brother's dog, they share part of backyard where they play, and each one has their own fenced part of backyard.
2nd pic is taken after 2 miles walk ( we miscalculated route) thought it's shorter ?

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surprisingly, she's doing perfect. I never leave them unsupervised, but kinda I have more and more trust at pup. My kid, again I'm shocked, knows not to lay or sit on floor when Kira is awake and wants to play. As well she's not pulling her tail or ears. My kid knows occasionally to hug Kira, which I allow ONLY if I'm sitting right next to them. Kira sometimes want to grab my ankle or chew my hand ? but yet she never ever tried to nip my daughter
I so try to keep in mind they BOTH are babies
Kira for example is always keeping my daughter in her sight, so we are joking she will never have BF ??

About shaved leg, she got bitten by tick 10 days ago and got babesiosis if I spelled right, so vet shaved her leg to get her blood sample

·
Registered
10,838 Posts
She will be your daughter's childhood dog. That is a very powerful experience for kids and they never forget that dog.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup I think same. Kira supposed to be my son's dog lol, but he goes to his dad for visit often during summer break, so Kira choose my girl for companion lol
It's beautiful to watch them together.
My girl even dream about Kira, lol she speak in her sleep, and every little we hear "Kira here, Kira come!"
Both are babies ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts