German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my GSD I’ve been longing for. Adopted him at 8 weeks and now he’s 12 weeks old! I do not know his history, would love to hear peoples thoughts on the line/type of GSD, his coat and what I should expect of him! At 8-12 weeks he had litte to no accidents- completely potty trained. Has learned sit, shake, and stay within days of teaching him. Goes without crate training, and stays unleashed (except when other dogs in the area).

Attachments

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
Sooo cute! I see ear poofs so he is a long coat. No thoughts on the line. You can't tell without papers. He's going to be a beauty!

·
Registered
712 Posts
He is adorably handsome! Good job! He has the same “look” as my puppy who has also been very easy to train, however he is a sable color and a stock coat. Congratulations to you and take lots of pictures AND videos while he’s little, it goes by before you know it and you will appreciate having the memories to look back on.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
What a cutie!! His coat looks black and tan, probably blanket or saddle back. I agree that he'll have a longer coat, but I'm no expert. Hard to know the lines without a pedigree, but if I had to guess I'd say probably show or pet-lines (just because of his color). Whatever his lines, he is very handsome and I am looking forward to hearing more about him and seeing more pics as he grows up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts