German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share a some of my favorite pictures of my boy growing up!! His coat change has just floored me over the time!!

Both dogs were barking at him to get him to play.

And last week!

Oh and I have to add this, we ordered a new dog bed, that is orthopedic and AWESOME, I hope, and it should be here soon! I'm very excited, another way to spoil my boy. Even though he'd rather sleep on the hardwood next to the door!! Haha...

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We were hoping, when we saw Quasi's pictures before he was born, that he would take after his daddy. Quasi is such a HANDSOME dog!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
what a good looking dog!!! i love watching sables change color! so cool to see through pictures!

·
Registered
219 Posts
i love the first pics, he is gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Quasi is one of the last, if not the last, breeding of Vox vd Kine, who is a Lord GS (DDR). He is one of the few in the states (not sure who else) that has Lord this close up in the pedigree.

On this mother's side, he is from Falk vd Wolfen. Quasi has the same mother as Gabor's other and up and coming competition dog, Griff.

Extremely strong in the work, but our 6.5 year old can track him :)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Sue, you can send me Quasi or a pup from that beautiful boy any day!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
The colors are......absolutly gorgeous!!! Phenix's black coat fades with time, on your dog, it's the contrary!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ahem, any chance we could see a pic of Quasi...with his smile? It would be interesting to look at the similarities between Killian and his father.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts