German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*MAJOR EYE ROLL*

I swear he loves it, but he just goes INSANE and can't stay still, I have to say it's quite a bonding experience. But man... no wonder I leave it up to the groomers most of the time! LOL!

Ready MOM?

AGHHH, MY FOOT, IT WENT NUMB!!!! MOMMMMM FIX IT!!!!

Okay mom, I'll stop moving now... SWEAR!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA.... Yea, sorry, I had too.... I posted it on facebook to freak everybody out!! LOL!!

MOM, IT'S MOVING... I SWEAR I SAW IT MOVE!!! KILL IT!!!

Hahaha, I saved you mom, from this evil pile of HAIR!!!!!!

Okay Mom, I'm over it!! I killed the hair monster. Can we call it a day now??

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
lol Too cute! Love the 4th & 5th pictures!!! lol love what you did with the second dog you collected ;)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahah his face xD
But why are you brushing him inside the house if I may ask? Don't you get hairs all over? :eek:

Edit: Is that a Dutch Shepherds btw? :)
Well I combed them inside because it was 3 am I had to brush them before we go on our road trip to AL today.

I brushed him on a blanket to avoid the hair escaping from me! LOL!

Dutch Shepherd? Haha, I had to google that really quick, but no, he is from Czech lines and is a GSD. He is a dark sable boy.... <3

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
What a handsome boy!

·
Registered
330 Posts
that is awesome. I had to really look for a second at the 2nd "dog" haha. glad he enjoys brishing though lo0l

·
Registered
316 Posts
Love it! Yesterday I couldn't stand the hair on the floor anymore and decided to run the vacuum before I went to work. Ridley didn't like the vacuum so as soon as I finished the Master bedroom he went in there to escape from the noise. I finished in the hall and living room, put the vacuum away then went back to the bedroom only to find that Ridley had been scratching and left a fur replica of himself in the floor. Gahhhhhh! Any day now and he's either going to be bald or quit blowing his coat!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
hahaha I love the "fur monster" I vacuumed yesterday and it doesn't even look like I did anything because Dodgers hair is everywhere today :( I should teach him how to vacuum then maybe he'll stop shedding ;)

·
Registered
403 Posts
haha his facial expressions! I love the second picture!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Well I combed them inside because it was 3 am I had to brush them before we go on our road trip to AL today.

I brushed him on a blanket to avoid the hair escaping from me! LOL!

Dutch Shepherd? Haha, I had to google that really quick, but no, he is from Czech lines and is a GSD. He is a dark sable boy.... <3
After looking at the pictures again today, I can suddenly see it's quite obvious he isn't a Dutch Shepherd. Sorry about that :) Thought that because of the coat in his neck is very black/gold.
Love his coat though! :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hahah his face xD
But why are you brushing him inside the house if I may ask? Don't you get hairs all over? :eek:

Edit: Is that a Dutch Shepherds btw? :)

I brush mine in the house sometimes, and what I do to keep the hair from going everywhere is use the vacuum hose along with the brush! I have a Dyson Animal (which is a life saver w/ 5 Gsds!) and it is easy to use along with the brush. Plus I can pull the hose out and away from the actual vacuum itself, so the "monster" is not right next to the dog :p

·
Registered
678 Posts
Mollie is very good when I brush her but when she gets tired, she runs away and play bows LOL. Funny thing, I dreamed last night that I was brushing her with that Furminator which I have never gotten to do as good as my brushes.

·
Registered
624 Posts
*MAJOR EYE ROLL*

I swear he loves it, but he just goes INSANE and can't stay still, I have to say it's quite a bonding experience. But man... no wonder I leave it up to the groomers most of the time! LOL!

Ready MOM?

AGHHH, MY FOOT, IT WENT NUMB!!!! MOMMMMM FIX IT!!!!

Okay mom, I'll stop moving now... SWEAR!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA.... Yea, sorry, I had too.... I posted it on facebook to freak everybody out!! LOL!!

MOM, IT'S MOVING... I SWEAR I SAW IT MOVE!!! KILL IT!!!

Hahaha, I saved you mom, from this evil pile of HAIR!!!!!!

Okay Mom, I'm over it!! I killed the hair monster. Can we call it a day now??

I love the fur dog!! lol here is Sonar after 20 minutes with the Furminator!
:wild:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the fur dog!! lol here is Sonar after 20 minutes with the Furminator!
:wild:
Stop covering up for your pup, you know that was your cat at one point!!;) It had no shot, Sonar played with it to death! LOL! GSD's are really just too friendly!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts