German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
That poor pup, can't help but think how much she suffered. I hope they catch those responsible.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
poor baby. rotten little monsters. Hope they get in some SERIOUS expensive trouble for that.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Grr this makes me so mad. The pain that poor puppy must have gone through... I hope they get into serious trouble. People make me so mad.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Young people who, by a certain age, show such an extreme lack of empathy for another living creature are far more likely to be cruel to people in the future as well....

People who lack empathy are the most damaging two legged critters that walk this earth...

·
Registered
423 Posts
I don't want to get the ban stick so I won't say what I want to happen to those little bottom feeding scum...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Young people who, by a certain age, show such an extreme lack of empathy for another living creature are far more likely to be cruel to people in the future as well....

People who lack empathy are the most damaging two legged critters that walk this earth...

Yep. Poor pup. :cry:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I read the heading and was immediately pissed off. How could anybody do that to another creature? I can't read the story because it would make me sick, but I would have a real problem not wringing some kids neck for doing that to one of Gods gifts. Don't get me wrong, I am not promoting any religion, all of us came from somewhere and we all deserve a chance to live our lives to the fullest extent possible and we certainly do not need little miscreants like that on the same planet as us.

Wheelchair Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts