German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are alot of kids in our apartment complex. Soon after we moved in the kids would see us on our walks and ask to pet him. Now they will knock on my door and ask if Zeb can come out to play (lol like he was one of their friends). I bring him out to this grassy area and the kids hug him and kiss him and toss the ball for him. He just eats it up! Such an attention seeker! I just can't get over the fact that they are so in love with him (even though I know how awesome he is). They will even follow us on our walk just to "hang out" with him. I'm glad that these kids love him and are so positive towards him.

Our adult neighbors are not quite so friendly. They've made comments about him going after them when he's trying to say hi (still has puppy energy) and "he's gonna eat me!" So I just am really touched that the kids have such a great outlook. Hopefully it will spread!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ha ha ha Zeb is the cool new kid on the block. It says a lot about his personality to have all the kids wanna hang out with him. I bet he's like our gsd Shadow, just a great big teddy bear. :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
maybe those chicken adults should take a cue from all those kids. Obviously he's friendly. Thats awesome you have a dog who is so kid friendly. bravo!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the exact same thing in the square I live. All the kids adore him.. "look its Wolfy! *everyone runs over and says hi*".

The adults, on the other hand already despise him at the age of 5 months. One of them told me he was going to grow up and be aggressive and attack her.. She was saying this while he was sitting beside me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It makes me so happy when I see them play with him. People really should take more of a queue from kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts