German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of my facebook friends in Finland and Sweden are getting these. Makes me sorta wish I lived in a snow belt. :laugh: Okay, maybe not, but it looks fun.

Note the variety of dog breeds. Included in the video is an Airedale terrier and a white GSD

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Wow that does look like fun. I am going to look into one of those. We could just go right down my road. Dont know how I would get her to not sniff every thing along the road though :)

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked into that as well! At the end of my hunt it pretty much boiled down to this: DogScooter.com || HOME
I might get one in the spring :)

I have a Blauwerk Willy scooter and I like it except my knees are too old to do the kicking. My female will not pull. So, a couple of weeks ago I bought a new bike that I can use with the dogs that's a step through model in case of accident. I think I'll get a Springer connection for my female who just trots alongside anyway.

But if I still lived in Chicago, you bet I'd get one of these sleds. LOL!

Here's the link to the Kickbike home page. There are a couple of dealers in the US and, if I didn't already have a scooter, I think I'd buy one of theirs. Their scooters have disc brakes and a nice large front wheel for stability. They look closer to the ground, also. Maybe not.

Kickbike - Kickbike Home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts