German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at the park with Ozzy and Sania tonight, some teenager came by on his moped and went out of his way to say, "If your dog comes near me, I'm going to kick him." Instead of blowing up like I normally would, I said, "And why's that?" He told me because he's a little dog and knows he'll bite him. I said, "If you wouldn't have stopped to tell me you'd kick him, you wouldn't have to worry about getting bit, would you? Kick him and see what happens."
He gave me a dumbfounded look and kept riding. He's lucky he was pretty far away and it was dark or I'd keep his face in my memory and stick that moped right up his ***. I was tempted to throw Sania's ball at him so he'd have the BIG BLACK dog 'chasing' after him, but I knew if I did and he put a finger on her, I'd end up going to jail. LOL

But then a lady came up about fifteen minutes after that because she saw me with both dogs and wanted to say hi to them. She was so impressed with Ozzy being only four months old and already having a good recall, knows "Get your ball," and "Bring it here," then the commands I gave him before I threw his ball. She was totally in love with him, so I guess that made up for the jerk that got there before she did.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
what a punk! i cant stand punk kids. i mean really?! Was it necessary to make an ignorant comment instead of just keep going. idiots.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what a punk! i cant stand punk kids. i mean really?! Was it necessary to make an ignorant comment instead of just keep going. idiots.
I'm sure he did it just to see my reaction. Jerk.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have taken sick pleasure in pointing out that he was afraid of a little dog.
D'aw, this is one of those times where I wish I could go back in time and have a redo. Why didn't I think of that?

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
you were probably shocked someone would be so stupid. lol. i know if anyone had stopped to say that i would have been surprised but then i probably would have smacked them for their stupidity. Course i like the idea of teaching my to "guard bark". Send the little prick scurrying away.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Theres a reason I'm 21 years old and most of my friends are over 26. I would say I easily can't stand 90% of my age group for a variety of reasons.
The only downside is that I rarely do things suitable for my own age. Am I missing out? Nah, just means I'll be getting out the knitting needles a little earlier than most. >.< :p

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm the same way. I can't stand my age group, for the most part. I have pretty much 3 close friends. Even some of the things they do drive me up the wall. lol

I enjoy the company of people who are my mom's friends than people my age. Because a lot of people my age are jerks. My mom's best friend swears I'm a middle aged woman trapped inside a teen's body. LOL

·
Registered
386 Posts
i love how people on scooters think they are bad a$$.... im sure your dog has more horsepower then those POS....

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i love how people on scooters think they are bad a$$.... im sure your dog has more horsepower then those POS....
I wouldn't doubt it. That thing might be faster than Ozzy (though it's a long shot - he's a little brown blur), he's definitely got more stamina than his scooter can compete with.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i'm there with you guys on the age group thing. I have a few close friends in my age group and beyond that i tend to stay away from everyone else. I dont do well with CONSTANT immaturity most my age (23) exhibit.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I believe it because I was the same. Don't dumb yourself down or act like something your not. Be who you are. Now, if only we could make a meetup for 'young people who are not throwing their lives away'
It will be great!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
your initial response was good. throwing a ball
so your dog would chase after the guy would
have been a really dumb thing to do. don't
endanger your dog.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
If someone threatened to kick my dog, well the verbal tirade I would unleash on their head would make them wish they had just kept their mouth shut.

And if they actually made the mistake of doing it, unless she were actively attacking and biting them (and then I would have a bigger problem then her getting kicked), then they better get out of my reach before I can catch them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts