German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of Kibble do you guys feed your dog? My dog doesn't eat Kibble alone, we're feeding him Victor Hi-Pro Plus since the person I bought it from says the source is pretty well known and logs of dogs like it, is there a kibble that can be fed just alone? or am I spoiling my dog because I sprinkle treats on his kibble or maybe add a bit of rice or a bit of scrambled eggs, there's not one meal where it's just plain kibble. Any suggestions would be nice thank you!

·
Registered
31,379 Posts
Is that an all stages food? Your puppy is only 3 months? Make sure it's an appropriate choice for a growing puppy. Victor does have puppy food and all stages food if it's not.

Victor is a good food. There is no need to add extra to it. Yes, you are spoiling him. But he's your dog so you get to decide. ;) Just make sure you are not taking away balanced kibble and adding unbalanced food bits. and watch his weight. That's an easy way to get an obese dog.

I would stay away from rice and other starches. zero reason to add carbs to their diet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts