German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents
didn't want to buy Kias a Christmas bow so I just made one. (Don't worry, I only kept it on long enough to get a couple pictures.) Please ignore the huge mess behind him. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
All ready for Christmas, you'll have to pose him in front of the Tree :)

Thank you for not stuffing him into a Christmas sweater.
My cousin does that to her cat, and he hates it so much...I don't think many animals enjoy wearing Christmas sweaters...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he might have torn it up immediately if I had. Just trying to keep the bow out of reach was a real ordeal. :D

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
When you look at the puppy, the mess looks at you

·
Super Moderator
4,901 Posts
those of us who have had puppies have had messes :)
Cute pup and cute bow. Glad you only left it on for the photo.
Pro tip. Try laying on the floor to take your photo. It will be a nicer shot IF the pup doesn't come up to sniff your camera.

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
Cute festive pup. I made bows for Max and Luna this weekend lol! :pChristmas eve and Christmas and they were them for the holiday parties. I always make sure they are loose and can not tighten and are supervised. A good point Car2ner made about the bows.
They get presents for Xmas and when the chewy box came max new right away it was his. He tried to get in it. I had to put it away. I have boxes coming every day and completely ignores them. He knows his box with toys in it though. It is fun to witness. Lol! So smart! ??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts