German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from training today, we worked on boundary training at the front door, at sending the dogs to a mat when someone comes over, and other stuff. Our trainer always brings her dogs with her to use as a distraction and today she also had another client's dog, that she's boarding while the owner is out of town - a gorgeous young longcoat GSD!

Usually we meet at a park for training, but today Lisa came to our house because of the things we wanted to work on. Here's 'Keefalo', waiting on the mat with the front door open:

Here are the three dogs lined up on our front lawn - that's Kiko in the middle, Keef on the left, Halo on the right:

Isn't Kiko pretty? :wub:

We started doing the boundary training on our own during the week, I made this video the first day, but I didn't think to bring my video camera with me to work, so I came in a second time, after the dogs were released off the mat and had greeted me and calmed down. Halo is very good until released and then she launches herself at me, lol!

This is day two, but this time I had the camera with me, so it's the first time I came in the door. You can see how much more excited Halo is, but even though she looks like she's about to pee her pants, she's good until I greet Keefer and then she can't stand it another second.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
good dogs...good lookin too

·
Registered
245 Posts
Such gorgeous dogs! I was particularly captivated by Halo! She's absolutely stunning, and her begging eyes were the cutest! =)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Always always Love seeing Keefer and Halo and Kiko is stunning too! How cool is that to get to meet another LC! Looks like Keef and Halo are doing great on their mat training. Still think you could come and at least help me get started with my two!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Halo is like my Zoe when being asked to wait. She shakes, whines, and her tail goes 100 miles an hour in anticipation. Very cute videos and very well behaved dogs:)

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Good job Debbie ! :D All look great & Kiko is handsome, but will take Keefer in a heartbeat ! Love his deep red color ! :wub: Miss Halo is a sweetheart herself ! :wub:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Great job to Keefer and Halo!

Halo was working hard there.. good girl! I loved the look she was giving you from the down.. poor girl just wanted to love on you Debbie! Haha...

Training is paying off! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
see!!! THATS what i'd like to get to!!! very good dogs!!! Poor Halo was so excited!!! Shelby came barrelling down the stairs when she heard another dog whining lol. She spent 5 minutes searching the livingroom until she figured out it was my computer!!! I LOVE that red on Keefer. Gorgeous dogs!!!

·
Super Moderator
32,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still think you could come and at least help me get started with my two!
Hmmm, bit of a drive, lol!

Raizo, Halo has so much personality, and it really comes out in videos, much better than still pictures. She's more "cute" than beautiful, but she can be really, really cute! :wub: Keefer, of course is just ridiculously beautiful. :cool:

Ack, the LC puppy is named Kiki, not Kiko, although I'm not sure if that's how it's spelled either, should have asked Lisa.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
beautiful pups and so obediant!!!! Halo acts exactly the same as Molly does its kinda freaky!! "

1 - 13 of 13 Posts