German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a pup soon, thoughts/suggestions on kavallerie shepherds as a reputable breeder. I am looking to get mainly a companion dog and have owned german shepherds my entire life.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Solid dogs from what I see. I wouldn't mind getting a pup from them. They work their dogs. Czech and DDR lines from what I can tell.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Looks like a newer breeder with a good start. Nice lines and pairings, talk to the breeder in depth about what you are looking for and your lifestyle so they can match the right pup to you.

Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Thank you so much for your kind words guys/gals:) I figured I should probably join the forum:) Now I will just need to find time to post every now and again:)))

well welcome! lol. Just remember, we LOVE pictures. Especially puppy pictures. We're slightly addicted. :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Cute puppies!

Nice website too. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
sooooooo cute! and of course I see my fav color in there:)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Thank you:) I build websites as a hobby too!

Yes there's a few black sables too:) Who couldn't just love looking at a black sable:))))

well I'm definitely in love with black sables. Love my little terror pup. he's my dream pup. Hoping for another black sable male in a couple years if convincing of the husband works out!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I'm sure your hubby will cave in after he falls in love with your Terror pup:))

he already loves him but he's dead set on two dogs and no more... The animals are mine. he's just.... here lol. he's basically along for the ride whether he likes it or not. Like a hostage. A very opinionated hostage.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Congratulations !! Well worth the wait. Loving every minute with our Dock vom Kavallerie
aka "Rocky !

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Welcome!

You have some great dogs in your program and wish you luck with those adorable babies!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts