German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We journeyed to MI last weekend for a long weekend with my parents. I'm so incredibly homesick and lonely lately. Summer is my usual heavy trial season and I just don't have anything going on here in TN right now. I know it takes time to figure out what venues are good to go to and when they are and everything...I'm just so tired with overworking and...I'm a big whiny brat.

Here are my GSDs!

Aikon had his first off leash hike when we visited my parents. He had a lot of fun. I am pairing him up a lot with Kastle because I absolutely love how Kastle is out and about and would love Aikon to mimic that.

A shot of the "role model"

He's a high stepper

Team work to get this root up!

He's always bringing me...presents

Working on recall (this puppy is way more independent than Kastle was at this age!)

Leader of the pack

When we got to the river, little man was not so sure about this swimming thing...

Kastle LOVES water and was more than happy to demonstrate how much fun he could have all on his own!

Shake it shake it

He swims!

And then he looks like an alien

The look assisted by some seriously weird ears...

Pretty tired after all of that!

The end!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
So adorable, I love those two! <3

Recon and Aikon must be brothers from another mother... He too looks like an alien after he swims... ;)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww awesome photos but I really love the last three, Aikon's got a great role model in Kastle :D. Great captions as well :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
AWESOME pictures!! love em!!!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Great pictures! Kastle looks great, and Aikon is adorable!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Falon...love love love these pics. And please tell me that I can be on the short list for a kastle pup if you ever breed him. I've loved him from day one and you know my affinity for the lcs =)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Way too much cute between Aikon and Kastle!! Love the alien look with his little tippy ears :wub: Great photos!!

Trent was incredibly independent as a puppy, too. Well, actually, I'm not sure if that's changed much at all :rofl: But he's a weird one.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! :D

Falon...love love love these pics. And please tell me that I can be on the short list for a kastle pup if you ever breed him. I've loved him from day one and you know my affinity for the lcs =)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
LOL I'll keep it in mind, although I doubt anyone would want to breed their female to him haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts