German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some nice standing shots I got of Karma on the weekend. I think she looks quite...er.....regal ! :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Pretty girl!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that's in a park believe it or not about 10 meters away from the bridge that 330 people died on last month. ;-(

I had just had a confrontation in another park with an whistle blowing security guardso moved onto this one which is nice and quiet.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Very pretty!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I'm sure she turns quite a few heads in Cambodia. Hey I saw the 'Locked Up Abroad' episode! Nice job!!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
What a pretty girl!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I'm serious, you were great! There was a Locked Up Abroad marathon over New Year's weekend- I love that show. We had enough of visiting family, Stosh was recuperating, the weather was crummy, my husband put his back out, so we watched several episodes. It was fun to see someone I 'virtually' know!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HAHHAHHAH well...I do autographs for a beer ;-)

Did you see this ? ( make sure you read the comments afterward....very amusing....)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Okay. You are freakin funny. Do you have an RSS feed for your blog? Can I Like you on Facebook? I'm gonna need some more of that.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay. You are freakin funny. Do you have an RSS feed for your blog? Can I Like you on Facebook? I'm gonna need some more of that.
Hi,
Glad you got a chuckle;-)

I don't do facebook as I find that whole thing a bit invasive or weird or or something. :crazy:

I just added an RSS button to my front page so I hope that helps ?

Cheers !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts