German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some progressive photos of Ms. Karma..

first two are when we first got her (Fathers Day Weekend 2019)

Last two were taken yesterday. She had to try out the toddler bed we set up for a new placement we got last night. Met her approval for the new small hooman.

She is actually 50% GSD and 50% Dutch Shepard with great blood lines on both sides.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

this was taken through my french doors because for once karma was sitting still long enough for me to get a photo of her. Starting to see some of the GSD brown creeping in, but seems that the dutch shepherd genes in her are keeping the black

·
Registered
372 Posts
I can't tell there is any Dutch Shepherd personally. Looks like a normal GSD to me but I believe the two breeds are pretty similar. Nice pictures anyway :)

·
Super Moderator
7,034 Posts
her coloring is 100% GSD. the vast majority of dutch shepherds (did you see her parents?) are brindle.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
her coloring is 100% GSD. the vast majority of dutch shepherds (did you see her parents?) are brindle.
yep! mom was a 'normal' GSD coloring (mostly light brown), and dad was a dark brindle color. Karma doesn't show any brindle sadly (we had hopes of some brindle). Either way her black coat is much easier to see the shedding than our white bullies lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts