German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She’ll be 10 weeks in 3 days. I have had her for almost 3 weeks and she is growing . She was 14lbs last week at the vet . Potty training is going better , still a couple incidents in the crate. She’s sleeping through night and I only take her out 1x during night night . And that’s from 10pm to 6:30am.

·
Registered
Sutter Cain (dog), Jori (cat), Skeeter (cat)
39 Posts
What a beauty. They grow up far too fast at that age. I wish they stayed tiny and adorable just a LITTLE bit longer. It feels like you blink and your tiny ball of fluff is gone and this giant is standing there instead.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
If she still having "a couple of incidents in the crate" then she needs to go out once more between 10:00 pm and 6:30

That's a long time for a 10 week old pup and it's why you're still having accidents. Really cute pup!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If she still having "a couple of incidents in the crate" then she needs to go out once more between 10:00 pm and 6:30

That's a long time for a 10 week old pup and it's why you're still having accidents. Really cute pup!
Comprehension is key when responding to posts! She does not pee in crate at night hence the phrase “she is sleeping through the night”. She has her moments in crate during day when I have to leave the house to run errands.

·
Registered
281 Posts
She’s a beauty, and congrats to her sleeping through the night. Our puppy is 11 weeks now and still goes out twice between 8:30 pm and 5:30 am

I wonder if the crate accidents happen because she gets upset when you leave and will get better once she figures out that you will always return.

And that one ear really wants to be up! So cute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts