German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My daughter gave Karlo this dwarf(not sure which one he was), either that or she was goint to toss it in the garbage, no clue where it really came from.
This is what is left after about 6 months of Karlo loving on it:

This dwarf goes outside, comes back in after being buried in the snow for a day or two, and he keeps popping back into our life! I've thrown away arms and legs along with the body, poor guy.
As I type, he is outside laying in a snow heep on the deck. No legs to get around anymore:(

I think it's time for the Valentines cupid to deliver Karlo a new friend!:wub:

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Karlo is protective of his lil buddy, even if he is missing parts...

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Awwww Karlo :wub: How funny! Gianna loves her stuffies too, she always surgically removes the eyes. Other than that "usually" they stay intact. She still even has her little purple goose that Chris sent me from her time there, and it is COMPLETELY intact!

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Aww, you can see the "love" in Karlo's eyes . . . but yeah, as Jason said, somewhat disturbing . . . especially with the picture of the dismembered dwarf lying in a pool of blood . . . oh, wait! That is just a red pattern on the rug, phew!

Gryff on his own does not do a lot of damage to the stuffies, but when the stuffie becomes a tug toy for Keeta and Gryff, well, *RIP* poor stuffie!! (LOL)

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I laugh everytime I see the dwarf, he is always waving or asking for help?! Gonna be a sad day when we can no longer find him.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well, he and his girls wer given a skunk, frog and a basketball...the frog was gutted within an hour, it made a great tug for awhile. :eek:

you can see dwarf is still in his clutches:wub:

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
:rofl: I'm at a loss, what do you call a midget with a head and one arm? :rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts