German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Love the mugshots, Kaiser's is like "Hi! I'm Kaiser!" Dakota's like "do I have to do this..."

Cute photos :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gah I dont know why the mug shots are so pixelated!

Thanks :) And yes, Dakota takes photography VERY seriously. Unless she's been running around and is panting a little, its hard to get her to smile AND perk her ears forward. Kaiser, on the other hand, is like I DID IT! lol :)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Kaiser is such a babe!!!! Kota is a cutie also :)
Thanks for posting

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone =) yes kota is a sweetie, but very serious in front of the camera sometimes, LOL. She and kaiser are total goofballs though!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Gorgeous! Love his happy mug shot face :wub:

·
Registered
892 Posts
beautiful boy as always Jen..I love Kaiser...do you find he has gotten lighter getting his summer coat in? I've noticed with Piper that she is starting to get a bit lighter as her winter coat is blowing out.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm he hasn't really started to shed yet but ill try to keep my eye out. I love how he has darkened up and i hope he more or less (hopefully more, lol) stays that way =)

And thanks!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Hmm he hasn't really started to shed yet but ill try to keep my eye out. I love how he has darkened up and i hope he more or less (hopefully more, lol) stays that way =)

And thanks!!
I hope Piper doesn't get too light! Her mom was super light but her owners said she was always really light in colour. I can't imagine Piper getting super light with how dark she is now.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw the pic of her dad you posted and wow he's a stud! I think Piper has such rich color that even if she lightens up she will still have a striking coat. I do love the darker sables ;)

·
Registered
892 Posts
I saw the pic of her dad you posted and wow he's a stud! I think Piper has such rich color that even if she lightens up she will still have a striking coat. I do love the darker sables ;)
Ya he is a looker, I wish I could steal him!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Good to see your pups! Feels like I haven't seen their beautiful faces in a LONG time c:

I agree Kaiser looks happy-go-lucky and Dakota is oh so serious.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great pics. To me Dakota's looks more like a mugshot and Kaiser's a portrait. Love them both but you might want to interrogate Dakota a little more ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts