German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaiser is 14.5ish months old now (15 months on the 25th) so I figured I'd get an updated stack and some headshots. Nothing exciting, but still thought I'd share.

Dakota is 7.5 years old, so I thought what the hey, if I'm going to stack and photograph Kaiser, why leave out the old (yet dignified) lady? So here are some pictures of Dakota, also :)

1 by jsnail17, on Flickr

2 by jsnail17, on Flickr

3 by jsnail17, on Flickr

4 by jsnail17, on Flickr

5 by jsnail17, on Flickr

8 by jsnail17, on Flickr

9 by jsnail17, on Flickr

7 by jsnail17, on Flickr

6 by jsnail17, on Flickr

and last but not least, a fun double exposure I made of Kaiser

Kaiser with a twist by jsnail17, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
The double exposure looks great!

Both are very beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The double exposure looks great!

Both are very beautiful dogs.
Thanks! I saw something similar (using people) and wanted to try it out. I'm definitely going to play around with it some more because I really liked the results.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Wow, really great photos! I especially love the second one of Kaiser, the one with Dakota with the crossed legs, and the double exposure is awesome :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great pictures!!!!!!! kaiser is so handsome, and I love the black and white of dakota, thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I had just bathed them both so I needed to capture the fact that they actually ARE capable of being clean (they much prefer to roll in the sand and salt water, lol)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
my favorites were the paw raised and paws crossed..:) and the double exposure was very neat...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my favorites were the paw raised and paws crossed..:) and the double exposure was very neat...
I've never taught him to shake or wave, aside from when he was like 8weeks old... My trainer said I shouldn't train that though because he would lose points in schz if he tried to say hi to a judge... Sounds silly but I've not taught him any tricks like I had with dakota. Anyhoo I put out my hand and asked him to touch it (not a command he knows either, at least not in that context), and he waved! Lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts