German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Kaiser on his evening stroll. He is heading towards 2 years old. Gosh, we've come so far but it seems like yesterday he was trying to rip my hands off and I was ready to send my 12 week old puppy back as he was some sort of blood-thirsty crazy monster, lol.

He still has some issues with other dogs but they are few and far between and really random. He can walk past 15 dogs on a small beach footpath without even looking at them and then suddenly will bark at a random one... we are still working on it.

He is funny and goofy and loves kids, all kids, any kids... just give him a kid to play with and he'll play all day.

He is a big softy who loves to tease the cats, but all it takes is an "angry" face from me and he'll go lie down, lol.

Our house would be very quiet without him, I would be totally lost without him.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Handsome boy! My dog is the same, walks by 10 dogs without issue, then out of the blue seemingly, takes exception with a particular dog. She's still young though, so it's not yet a concern, just an ongoing effort >:)

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Kaiser has matured into a very handsome gsd !

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handsome boy! My dog is the same, walks by 10 dogs without issue, then out of the blue seemingly, takes exception with a particular dog. She's still young though, so it's not yet a concern, just an ongoing effort >:)
Thanks, its good to know you're not alone with some issues :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts