German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hes awesome loking boy!! share more pics please
Thank you! More pics? Sure, here's one at 5 weeks, some at 5 months, and another from today. Turned 7 months on July 2nd, and weighs 71.6 pounds. His grandfather weighs 125 lbs, so he takes after him obviously lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Same weight and age as Rollo!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Wow I'm jealous! My dog would LOVE to have her own agility equipment! Great pics!

Reactions: Kairo's Dad

·
Registered
942 Posts
I know you said grandpa weighs 120 but what do his parents weigh?? Just curious

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Breeder just had the parents weighed last week. Izzy, mom weighs 60lbs, Kato, dad 85lbs, and Conan is the grandfather and father of Kato, who weighs 125 lbs. Their pics below, Izzy is the black one, Kato is laying on the deck, and Conan is the one lumbering. :|

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow I'm jealous! My dog would LOVE to have her own agility equipment! Great pics!
Wish I could say that was my set up, but it's not, at least not yet. I'm having the side of our house and part of the back yard fenced in, in the next two weeks, and the plan is to set up the enclosed area with similar agility equipment. Those pics are from Kairo's puppy boot camp back in May, and I liked the set-up the trainers had there, so I plan to do something similar for Kairo in the near future.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Breeder just had the parents weighed last week. Izzy, mom weighs 60lbs, Kato, dad 85lbs, and Conan is the grandfather and father of Kato, who weighs 125 lbs. Their pics below, Izzy is the black one, Kato is laying on the deck, and Conan is the one lumbering. /forum/images/Germanshepherds_2016/smilies/tango_face_plain.png
The parents are breed standard size so your puppy will probably be in 90s which is good! I’m hoping Rollo stays there lol his parents are 80lbs and 90 lbs

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hes beautiful!! Am i crazy or he looks exactly like my Kira? well kira turned 3 months today, but id be more then happy if she looks like him at his age lol
Thank you, and no you're not crazy. I believe I commented in one of your previous threads how Kira and Kairo had similar names and markings too. She's a real beauty indeed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts