German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
received my new biotherm leash from bud today,took our 9 month old gsd sarge for a walk.was very happy with the quality of the 6 foot leash and the feel.ordered it with the alligator clip,very strong and well made.this product is everything i hoped it would be.thank you Bud for the great service.

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Bud is great. I met and trained with him at a seminar this fall. In addition to the wonderful leads he makes AND the custom work he can do, he is truly a very nice person.

·
Super Moderator
32,033 Posts
That's where I got my long lines too. I was amazed that he had me mail him a check after I received them rather than paying up front, like I'd expect!

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's where I got my long lines too. I was amazed that he had me mail him a check after I received them rather than paying up front, like I'd expect!

I was taken-aback by that as well the first time! He usually emails me an invoice so I always try to print that out and mail the check along with it

·
Registered
174 Posts
I agree with all of the above. Bud was a pleasure to order from and his products are top-notch. My only problem is figuring out what to order next! With his ability and willingness to do custom orders, my mind is spinning trying to decide what I "need" next!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts