German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rollos new collar from K9 Tactical Gear came in the mail today and I absolutely love this thing! It’s the new air light collar with Rollos name in teal letter coloring! Here are some pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Just want to add that they are great over there. I have been to their location several times.

And cool collar!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just want to add that they are great over there. I have been to their location several times.

And cool collar!
They have incredible customer service!

·
Registered
863 Posts
I've been looking at those collars for a while, but I'm going to have to wait for a while. My pup will turn 6 months next week and he's still growing so getting one of those collars now would be wasting money because he'll outgrow it in a few weeks. Maybe in a year and a half.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been looking at those collars for a while, but I'm going to have to wait for a while. My pup will turn 6 months next week and he's still growing so getting one of those collars now would be wasting money because he'll outgrow it in a few weeks. Maybe in a year and a half.
Rollo is 7 months now and I got him the 18-23 inch one. Right now I have it the absolute tightest it will go and he should be able to fit in this collar for a LONG TIME/ forever it can loosen a ton! But if your pup can’t fit in the smallest setting (18 in) right now, ten I see what ya mean

·
Registered
513 Posts
My shepherd’s littermate has a harness from this company. It looks well made. I love the teal lettering on yours! This makes me want to get one but I’m fairly certain my husband will freak if I come home with another collar!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. I was under the impression that they're not adjustable especially the ones with the handles.
I don’t know about the ones with the handles but Rollos is one of their new products the Air Light collar which does NOT have a handle, just a large clip for attaching the leash! I love it

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some more picture! I love the blue teal color & again am so happy I picked it lol. Been letting the little nut even wear the ole prong collar we had laying around while doing fun activities.

Attachments

·
Registered
863 Posts
Some more picture! I love the blue teal color & again am so happy I picked it lol. Been letting the little nut even wear the ole prong collar we had laying around while doing fun activities.
PHP:

Thanks for posting this thread. I was wondering about these collars for a while. Just like someone else above said, I've got mine a lot of collars already. While these tactical collars are a little more expensive, I'll wait until he's full grown since I want the ones with a handle on them.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Awesome! I'm gonna have to get one! Looks great!

I got Mei a tactical vest that's pretty nice from Onetigris Tactical. I got the medium and she needs to grow into the front straps a little more though.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some better pics of the collar itself so people can get a better idea of it. Rollos name is on a Velcro patch than can be taken on and off. Again I cannot say enough good things K9Tactical...I had a question about tracking my order and sent them a message on Instagram and they responded to me and al my questions within like 30 minutes. Will be buying all Rollos gear from them in the future!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
32,543 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
How did you get his name on it?? I dont see an option for it on the site.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How did you get his name on it?? I dont see an option for it on the site.
you should be able t see a section for ID badges/plates on the products page??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts