German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17,115 Posts
I have one on my van CAUTION K9. I asked for the sticker that does NOT say "police" or "unit". I put it on there because with weather like we have right now I have dogs in my van at work so I can take them out on breaks or before or after work to train and track on the property where I work. That way no one can look in and call security because there's dogs in the van. Duh! The sticker says so. I didn't want to come off as a cop either (not that any real law enforcement units are driving Mazda MPVs) so I have a few other GSD/dog stickers on there as well. I figure that makes it obvious I'm a dog trainer/enthusiast not a cop. No one has ever mistaken the vehicle as a law enforcement vehicle (I base this on how people drive, I figure if they thought I was a cop they would not pass me going 95mph).

http://vankelderdogs.dutchbingo.net/gear.html#van

· Registered
17,115 Posts
It's been very nice, having the puppy at work instead of having to go home! Plus since I work on a college campus, he is getting TONS of socialization and we're practicing all sorts of stairs, elevators, bridges, crosswalks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.