German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
By day after I’m gonna get 45 days old GSD and not even me, my wife and 11 years old daughter all 3 are **** excited to get a new member in our family. Have always had a dream to get a GSD someday but due to Many reasons have delayed cuz don’t want to ruin his life if not able to take good care of him.
Just joined yesterday here and hoping to get help and guidances from all of you. Sharing 2 pics right now.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,175 Posts
this is the right place to get advice, most of it is really very good. Welcome.

·
Registered
10,912 Posts
Sweet little pup. Please read about the biting that many German Shepherd puppies will do, often called 'land-sharking'. It is normal and you just have to manage it for a few months. It can be tough on kids though but it will pass. Welcome and enjoy your puppy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adorable! Congrats on the first GSD
Heartily thanks. Love to have my 1st GSD. Whereas I had plenty of Dogs before except GSD.
He is really sweet and very naughty.
Very handsome pup! Enjoy him time really flies. Congrats!
Thanks a tons. Yup. Enjoying a lot. Specially my daughter and yes time really flies.
Sweet little pup. Please read about the biting that many German Shepherd puppies will do, often called 'land-sharking'. It is normal and you just have to manage it for a few months. It can be tough on kids though but it will pass. Welcome and enjoy your puppy.
Thanks a lot. Surely I’ll read all about pups, as he already started biting when getting excited while playing. But I can handle it. Not my daughter and wife.
And above all I got best forum where everyone is really helpful and surely m gonna learn a lot about GSD from you all.
Gonna irritate you all with my plenty of stupid questions. Like what should I give as reward when he obey any command.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts