German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted in a while so I thought I would pop in and say hi. Tbings are good. Zoey has been doing well. We have been busy getting ready for the upcoming parade. It's this saturday! Zoey really is a big help with some of the dogs I work with. Im so proud of her! I took her to one of my traing sessions with a new dog. This dog is very sweet but had NO training! She also was a door bolter. The owner was so impressed with Zoey's obedience she said seeing Zoey being so well behaved gave her the motivation she needed to continue training with her dog. She was getting pretty discouraged that why I decided to bring Zoey for ber to meet and I told her that when I first got Zoey she didnt know anything at all and Zoey would also bolt at any opportunity. The owner was amazed at the complete obedience she now had and asked if her dog could gwt that good? Now she was able to believe that we could get ber dog well behaved! I couldnt imagine my life without Zoey she is such a part of everything I do! Zoey has also been busy... giving our kids swim lessons;-) and making new friends! :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
That's absolutely great! Keep up the good work, I'm glad everything is going so well for you both.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Great job! :) It's nice to see hard work paying off

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
That's a super update. Good girl, Zoey :)

Oh, and beautiful cat!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts