German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a baby gate in front of the stairs. It sits between the spindles 3 steps up I have off white carpet upstairs, and I don't want Wolfie on it. He stays on the first floor, and he has free reign of the basement as well. When he wants hubby or my son to come downstairs and play, he goes over and rattles the gate with his foot. Both of them are at work this morning, and Wolfie goes over to the gate and rattles it. I tell him to stop. I'm sitting at the computer and can't see him. the rattling continues and also whining. I keep telling him to stop it. Then finally I say Knock it off! Wolfie starts howling and rattling the gate. I get up and go see what's going on. Apparently the gate wasn't put up right. It came loose and was on the verge of falling down the stairs. Wolfie was holding it in place with his paw. I fixed it and he went over to the computer and laid down for his morning nap. I guess he didn't want the gate to fall down the stairs. LOL

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Good Wolfie!!!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
ha ha Mom you better fix this now because if I let go and the gate falls I will force to cross to no no land

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Smart Wolfie!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha Mom you better fix this now because if I let go and the gate falls I will force to cross to no no land
Which is exactly what he would do! HAHA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts