German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just saying hi from TN. I am the proud owner of a 9wk old black sable female named Kendra, whom I get to meet and take home the end of this month! My husband and I are in the military and currently deployed overseas, but we are looking forward very much to picking her up, and making her a big part of our family.

We searched online a long time at different breeders, before we found ours outside of Chattanooga. They've been awesome and very helpful.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome! What breeder is your puppy coming from? I'm in the Chattanooga area and there are some good breeders around here. When do you get your puppy?

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Congrats on the new puppy and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! What breeder is your puppy coming from? I'm in the Chattanooga area and there are some good breeders around here. When do you get your puppy?
We are getting kendra from Camelot Shepherds. Angie has been awesome, very helpful with all our questions and various emails back and forth.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are getting kendra from Camelot Shepherds. Angie has been awesome, very helpful with all our questions and various emails back and forth.

I did a lot of research and searching throughout TN and the surrounding states, and some breeders either would not reply back to my emails and phone calls, or the timing just didnt work out right with our returning from overseas.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Josh is currently stateside and with 1-101st. We got our pup while he is in theater though. We brought Killian home when he was 7 weeks, and Josh redeployed when he was five months I think. Which worked because he needed a great bond with my daughter and myself, and he worked with him when he got home to develop their bond. Puppies are fun.... <3 Good Luck with yours! Maybe once your pup gets all it's first round of shots, we can set up a playdate. <3

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome, will be watching for pictures of your new baby when you get it. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts