German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
That third one reminds me of this stuffed animal my daughter has. Is a GSD and its got a huge nose looks like it was designed from a photo in that angle. Shes cute.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
She looks like a very happy GSD. She's very cute.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
OP ... you just HAVE to stop posting pictures of your GSD ... it drives me nuts ...

WHY? Because the world revolves around ME, and MY opinions are the most important!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist after reading your last thread ...

What a cutie patootie your pup is! Love the third one in your first post with that HUGE nose coming closer!!!

I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I certainly enjoyed looking at your pics (and everyone else's of course!)

Keep them coming ... when I am on here (for the 5 minutes I get), the first place I go is the pictures!

Have a fabulous weekend!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OP ... you just HAVE to stop posting pictures of your GSD ... it drives me nuts ...

WHY? Because the world revolves around ME, and MY opinions are the most important!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist after reading your last thread ...

What a cutie patootie your pup is! Love the third one in your first post with that HUGE nose coming closer!!!

I'm not on here as much as I used to be, but I certainly enjoyed looking at your pics (and everyone else's of course!)

Keep them coming ... when I am on here (for the 5 minutes I get), the first place I go is the pictures!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Haha omg! I thought you were serious!!! Lol and thank you! I love my girl... I have 10000000s of pictures lol same here! I love to look at the pictures before anything! <3

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
She just looks like the happiest girl!! Beautiful facial markings.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Omg such cute pics love the nose lol. You can tell you love her so much. She's a lucky girl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts